We provide service to produce architectural ornaments in different materials. This includes modelling wax, clay and wooden carving. Modelling wax or clay are used to create a master model to use in casting or CNC productions. This process is commonly used when the client requires a large number of identical ornaments.
We have created various ornaments for:
- Fitted furniture for high-end joinery firms.
- As part of restoration projects in listed buildings for the public sector as well as for private clients.
We have worked with architects, interior designers, joinery firms and furniture makers to produce bespoke architectural ornaments. We can produce an exact copy of the existing historic ornaments or create new designs required for specific jobs.
- Decorative frieze panel modelled in wax – It’s a master model for further production of stone friezes for a luxury property in London.
- St James’s Square, lime wood carved ornaments for high-end fitted furniture.
- St James’s Square, Carved grapevine ornaments in oak for bespoke wine cellar units. The ornaments are designed and carved by The Woodcarving Studio.
- Carved oak corbels – These are a reproduction of original Victorian architectural corbels.