Coat of Arms
We carried out polychromy and gilding specific to the blazoning of each individual coat of arms.
- City University London arms attached to kneeling stool used in the graduation ceremony at the Guildhall.
- Carved Coat of Arms for the Earl of Clarendon, Commissioned by the Fishmongers’ company for the 1999 – 2000 prime warden of the company.
- Carved Coat of Arms for the Lord Errol, installed at the Fishmongers’ Hall, London. Commissioned by the Fishmongers’ company for the 2000 – 2001 prime warden of the company.
- The Haberdashers’ company Coat of Arms for Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School.
- Company of Watermen and Lightermen Coat of Arms for Free Watermen and Lightermen’s Almshouses in Penge.