We have carried out a large variety of heraldic carvings from full-scale Coat of Arms to smaller-scale carved heraldic motives, which form part of furniture.
Clients include: City Livery Companies, Corporate and Private clients and public institutions.
Carving techniques: High relief, bas-relief, polychromed and gilded, unpainted oiled wood finish.
- City University London Coat of Arms attached to kneeling stool used in the graduation ceremony at the Guildhall, London
- Carved paperweight for City and Guilds of London Institute
- Carved heraldic shield for ESK school honour board
- John Murray press bespoke carved panel
- Scientific Instrument Makers carved heraldic shield